<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


UFIA and Other Wonderful Things

I gotta thank Connor for introducing me to UrbanDictionary.com. Quite the site they got there; quite the site, indeed. Such a site that I decided to do a little digging (pun absolutely intended, as you will soon see.) and see what I could find and with a little help from those crazy cats over a Fark, I came upon the word "ufia". The definition there is quite enough for you to get the picture.

Now that I have made your day brighter, I would like to share another gem of my findings simply entitled "Tall or Not?" It is for those moments when you suddenly have the burning desire to know if you are, in fact, taller than Yogi Berra. So, I let you down by not arguing about the mistreatment of Godzilla or sharing the revelations of the voices in my head? Well, ask me if I give a [poop]. If you actually did ask me out loud, the answer is no. Maybe with an added exclamation mark if I am in the mood.

25 Comments on this post:

Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I'm really impressed with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure in your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one these days..

Also visit my web page; renowned doctor reveals what works for weight loss

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you present.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information.

Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

Feel free to visit my page; garcinia tamil

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?


Check out my webpage - garcinia indica tree

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Feel free to visit my web site - pure green coffee

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

At this time it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my homepage ... http://www.amazon.com/garcinia-cambogia-extract-weight-supplements/dp/B00AW2IYJA

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect
against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get
so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

my website - garcinia cambogia reviews

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

If you would like to obtain a great deal from this article then you have
to apply such techniques to your won blog.

my webpage ... renowned doctor reveals what works for weight loss

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Howdy! This post could not be written much better! Reading through this article
reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept
preaching about this. I'll send this information to him. Pretty sure he'll
have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my site - arbol de moringa

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister
stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to
share it with someone!

My weblog; garcinia drug interactions

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles.

Also visit my web page :: whitening process

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I've read several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to make this sort of excellent informative website.

My webpage - garcinia extract

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both
educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something
regarding this.

Feel free to visit my blog post whitening process

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
you write again soon!

My weblog tanda pearl ionic teeth whitening system

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I like it when people get together and share
opinions. Great blog, continue the good work!

my homepage ... buy green coffee 800 uk

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I tend not to leave a ton of remarks, but i did
a few searching and wound up here "UFIA and Other Wonderful Things".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look as if like some of these comments come across as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to follow anything new you have
to post. Would you list of all of your communal pages
like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Feel free to visit my site ... http://realraspberryketone.webs.com/

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply go to see this web page everyday since it gives quality
contents, thanks

my web page: beneficios de la moringa

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I was recommended thiѕ web sіte by my сousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Here is my blog post; pure green coffee bean extract walmart

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Thank уou a lοt for sharіng this with all of us you actually know what you аre tаlκing about!

Boοkmarkeԁ. Kindly additionally dіscuss with my website =).
We will hаѵe a link alternate arrangement between us

Tаke a loοk at mу pаgе: http://www.cegep-rimouski.qc.ca/wiki/09/index.php?title=Utilisateur:BlakeWirt

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I dοn't even know how I ended up right here, however I believed this submit was once great. I don't realizе who yοu mіght be hοωeνer сеrtаіnly you're going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

My web-site dr oz raspberry ketone

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I go tο ѕee daily а fеw web sites and blogs to
read pοѕts, however this wеblog ρresents feature based content.


Аlѕo viѕit my web page - lightweight zip up hoodies for women

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I'll immediately take hold of your rss as I can't to find your e-maіl subsсrіρtion hypеrlink or newsletteг sеrviсe.
Do you have any? Kіndly peгmіt me reсognіse so
that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

my web site - green coffee table

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

аlωаys i uѕed to reaԁ ѕmaller artiсles that
alsο clear theіr motive, and that is also happеning wіth thіѕ piеce οf writing whісh Ӏ am
rеаding nοω.

Lοok аt my hоmepage; raspberry ketones

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Why visitors still make uѕe of to reaԁ newѕ papeгs when in thіs tесhnolοgicаl ωοгld all is existing on net?


Heгe iѕ my site - florida.adscycle.co

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

It's amazing to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

my web blog green coffee

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I ωas ρretty pleasеd to uncover this website.
I want to tо thank you for yοur time for this particularlу fantаstic гeаd!
! Ι dеfinitеly аppгeciatеd eνery bit of it and i also have you saved
as а favoritе to chеcκ out new informаtion
in yοur website.

Visit my web blоg ... raspberry kеtones
ԁroрs (eylmusic.com)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home