<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


What I'm Listening to...

You can find a lot about what type of mood somebody's in by the songs they are listening to, so I decided I would share what's on my weekly changing "Good Night" playlist. It plays every night as I lay attempting the thing that quite often eludes me, sleep. I tried to do everything short of actually posting the music to help you know if the songs if you've never heard them before; they are linked to lyrics, if I could find them, or a link to the actual song.

Closing Time by Semisonic - I recently rediscovered this gem after it disappeared into the abyss shortly before middle school.
The Best of Me by The Starting Line - A relapse to my pop-punk listening days, this song was another that I forgot about but just rediscovered; it's one of the few that I like from that genre.
Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional - This is about the only Dashboard song that's not depressing; it's a nice one about happiness and sex. (Don't worry, I'm thinkin' more along the lines of happiness.)
Tisbury Lane by Mae - This is one of the best songs off of the b-side album of theirs I just received.
Free Fallin' by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - It never gets old listening to this song. It's got such a simple yet effective tune. Mmm mmm, good.
Piazza, New York Catcher by Belle & Sebastian - I don't know what it is about this song, but it's good. Belle & Sebastian may not be for everyone, but it's definitely worth a listen.
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton - This one's mostly on here because I was working on it on my guitar and it's definitely fun to play, but it's also just a great song.
Wrong Way by Sublime - I do feel like I'm doin' it the wrong way, but this song really ain't that much comfort.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears - Oh, the 80's. Never can get enough of em' and this one is probably one of the best of the entire decade.

That's pretty much what I'm listenin' to, how 'bout you, what you listening to?

2 Comments on this post:

Blogger Connor in his/her infinite wisdom said...

nice playlist dude... just "received" the mae album?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Rocky in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Hey, I actually paid for that one!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home