<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Unlucky.

I have to admit, as much as I loathe shirts at Urban Outfitters and the like, there are a few shirts of similar style (in that they have text on them) that I love. So, following in the footsteps of Busted Tees, I give you some other shirts that are simply put, "cool." First up, the spin-off of my favorite site in the world, Threadless, is OMG Clothing. It works like Threadless except that instead of submitting t-shirts, people only submit the slogan. (It may be down still, so you have to go through Threadless to see the shirts) My favorite shirt has to be the "What would MacGyver do?" one. Ha, Genius. The second place I have to show is No Star. So, some of the stuff is kind of depressing, but that's what makes it great. (Thanks to the amazing Preshrunk for finding that place.) On the subject of Preshrunk, I have to point you to this rant that I found very amusing. And, to add some words of my own, shut the *heck* up about ND (That's what all the cool kids are calling it.) It's a great movie, but guess what? If I really wanted to hear any dialogue from the movie, I'd turn it on myself.

2 Comments on this post:

Blogger in_him_2008 in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I clicked on your urban outfitters, and uh.. it went to google.com with "crap" searched... yeah it was gross... i dont know whats wrong with either your link, or my computer

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Ken Adams in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I don’t understand this whole design contest at threadless – it’s stupid. Why not use www.spreadshirt.com ? They offer extremely easy to use designer program that will just knock you off your feet – just combine it with extremely high quality of products and you can have the t-shirt you ever wanted in a matter of minutes. You can open your shop for free and sell your designs to others, they take care of everything – you receive your checks. It’s extremely easy, check it out.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home