<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I am not a monster.

So, because of some fun events, I've been grounded for the past week, and today, I got so bored that I just started drawing some stuff. I can't gat zooming to work, but I'll work on it.


6 Comments on this post:

Blogger in_him_2008 in his/her infinite wisdom said...

wow babe you are really good at drawing on the computer! I miss you, and I hope you get ungrounded soon!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger nathan in his/her infinite wisdom said...

i heard about your adventures. you should write a book. it could be like the next Lord of the Rings or something. haha

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sara in his/her infinite wisdom said...

hahaha you totally deserve it! and im going to totally rub it in your face! thats what you get for trying to hit my house AGAIN! have fun being grounded!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan in his/her infinite wisdom said...

wow that was spiteful lol

10:40 PM  
Blogger Rocky in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Thanks Sara. I've really enjoyed my grounding and manual labor. It's actually so much easier than cleaning up t.p. I mean, hauling around dirt is such a panzy job compared to lifting the enormous weight of 1-ply--neigh, 2-ply toilet paper.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Shatiqua in his/her infinite wisdom said...

haha Rocky I think that is hilarious. But I am sure that you don't think that it is so funny. But yeah you are ungrounded now because I just had lunch with you yesterday. Have fun being ungrounded but not too much fun you know how that turns out. And don't wake freisen in his sleep he might get mad and go home. Hehe.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home