<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


"I suck."

I finally get to go out in the world tomorrow as my grounding is over then. And there was much rejoicing. I can't wait to really get out of my room/jail cell (Never mind, I guess a jail cell would have been worse. I've never reall wanted to be some big black guy's bitch.). If you didn't know why I was grounded, it's all explained in The Denver Post.

So last night I was sitting in my cell and my dad comes a knocking at my door. He says I gots visitors. In half confusion, half glee, I stumble down the stairs only to find that my visitors are some of my peers attemping to tp my house. You see, they thought that they could actually get away with tp-ing my house. As is to be expected, my dad caught them; they didn't even try to tie the door shut. Caught in the act of vandalism, they are grmbling around and cleaning it up. I will give them the credit that they managed to get quite a few roles in my tree. The problem, however, was that the roles were still intact as they pulled them from the tree.

During this clean up process, the culprits said a few things, but I know what they were thinking. They were thinking, "Wow, I really suck at this. I wish I were as cool as Rocky and never got caught tp-ing. I guess since I suck so hard, it's just as right that I am cleaning up my tp. Maybe next time, I will wait until the inhabitants of the house are asleep, and I have only the cops to deal with. At least, then all my muttering of curse words is a little more justified. Why do I suck so much?" Or, for one of them, all they were thinking was, "I wonder how you turn off my hazards."

I just looked at them and laughed.

8 Comments on this post:

Blogger in_him_2008 in his/her infinite wisdom said...

who was it?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Sara in his/her infinite wisdom said...

your dad is so scary. i litteraly, in all seriousness almost peed my pants. also, i was not cussing, i was using "expressive language"

5:31 PM  
Blogger Sara in his/her infinite wisdom said...

and also i think the fact that i had to clean up TWO horrible tp jobs all by myself, done by YOU, justifies my anger and bitterness of having to clean up my own revenge on your house- that is my argument... but i still love you cause you bought me pizza today! :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger in_him_2008 in his/her infinite wisdom said...

sara you had to get caught. Rocky got caught so its only fair you did... haha jk.. yeah i would have peed my pants too

8:01 PM  
Blogger Ryan in his/her infinite wisdom said...

yeah you have to tie the door shut so at least then you have a head start when he is chasing you down the street half naked

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

hey are you stephans friend? well i think you are. wat a quicidence, in class we are looking at blogs and stephan just told me the story of wat u all did this morning. now i hav read ur blog online. how weird. i think i was at stephans house once with brian (also stephans friend) when u were over. i just had to leave a message because this was really weird.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

post something new you suck

2:08 PM  
Blogger Rocky in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I suck? I most certainly do not! I've always been a blow type of person; Just ask my old prision buddies.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home