<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Snow.

There's just something about the snow that's so soothing and oddly warming. Finally, my excuse to do a lot of things has been brought back. Before I tell you what those things are, I must explain the reason for this post. It seems that our school district has in place a "delay" to deal with the issue of snow instead of embracing. With that said, I'm up, showered, and ready with an hour to kill. So, without further ado, the things I have an excuse to do now that the snow is falling:

1. Bring my thermos full of hot chocolate to school.
2. Watch Christmas movies. (You have no idea the urge I got this past weekend to watch Muppet Christmas carol in my boredom.)
3. Wear my sandals and laugh at the people complaining how their feet are "so cold and wet."
4. Feel cozy under my covers because my room is no longer 90*F.
5. Deck the halls with bells of holly.
6. Frolic around like a little girl because it's friggin' snowing. Yeah.
7. Eat cookie dough and actually consider the possibility that I could have made cookies.
8. Snowboard. (Soon, atleast.)
9. Stare out my window in wide-eyed amazement at the realization of Chicken Little's prophecy.
10. Miss my sister's baking even more.
11. Pull out the tacky knit sweaters.
12. Still wear my t-shirts because who the heck decided that when it's cold outside you have to put on more clothes? Not I, I answer, not I.
13. Throw out all my music and listen to only Christmas carols.
14. Fa la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (See #5.)

7 Comments on this post:

Blogger Sara in his/her infinite wisdom said...

15. Almost die in Freisens car while listening to the beach boys cause the windows fog up...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sara without an H in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I am listening to Christmas carols.... God rest ye merry gentlemen,
let nothing you dismay
remember Christ the saviour
was born on Christmas day.....

lol

6:13 PM  
Blogger GeekTeach in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Maybe it's the teacher in me, maybe it's the fact that I get to hear a two-year-old clobber my favorite songs on a regular basis: It's "boughs of holly." :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mayra in his/her infinite wisdom said...

It makes me think of christmas and a list of some things I might do. Now I want hot chocolate.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mayra in his/her infinite wisdom said...

It makes me think of christmas and a list of some things I might do. Now I want hot chocolate.

12:02 PM  
Blogger in_him_2008 in his/her infinite wisdom said...

hey so i just read your comment on lauras blog when you talked about the accent thing and next time i see you i decided im gonna talk in an accent... yup

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mellifluous in his/her infinite wisdom said...

So, did you get my email about meeting early for MC?

OK--now for my obligatory snow comment---I agree with 4 and 6 especially--and Thank God
I live in Colorado where the snow comes and goes as it pleases.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home