<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10665157\x26blogName\x3dHot.+Fresh.+Just+For+You!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hotfreshjustforyou.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3615394733504523665', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tidbits.

  • To break the silence, I'd like to share some of the wisdom of Arrested Development. So remember, "there's no 'I' in 'win'."

  • And now for something completely different, it looks like I'm switching schools at semester. That's news in my life.

  • Here's a more real quote I found cool: "I think sparks are everywhere. Sparks can come from a conversation, or from something you read, or just sitting around watching the world do its thing. When we were little kids in the classroom we'd stare off into space if we didn't know the answer to the question, and the teacher would say 'the answer's not up there.' They were so wrong." -Matthew Fleming

4 Comments on this post:

Blogger Connor in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Switching where???

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ryan in his/her infinite wisdom said...

a mi escuela proque HR football rocks probably

8:47 AM  
Blogger Rocky in his/her infinite wisdom said...

Yeah, I turned in my Administrator Transfer Form to my principal today. Ryan is right about the reason, too. The DCHS football program is nothing in comparrison to that of HR. This is also the opportune time to swich as football season is over. Plus, I do play football for my school...riiiight.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dr. Austiagon in his/her infinite wisdom said...

I am frightened inmate #2!
Anyong (I forget how to spell it)
I LOVE Arrested Development!!!!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home